We cannot afford to let MnDOT rebuild the highway and perpetuate its harms for another half century.
Want to help make the Twin Cities Boulevard vision a reality? Here is how you can help.
Share your vision and priorities
Take a quick survey to let us know how to grow this vision so that it better serves the community
Sign the Twin Cities Boulevard petition
Help us bring broad support for this vision to decision makers!
Contact your neighborhood organization
Ask them to support the Twin Cities Boulevard
Email your state legislators!
Ask them to fund a feasibility study.
Email project decision makers
Ask them to include the Twin Cities Boulevard in the upcoming project options
Volunteer with us
Help us reach out to the community!
Upcoming MnDOT meetings for the Rethinking I-94 project
Latest Action Alerts
- Minnesota’s Democratic Trifecta Isn’t Translating to Progressive Transportation PolicyTransportation Committee Chairs are blocking action on a Twin Cities Boulevard Feasibility Study Minnesota State Representative Frank Hornstein and State Senator Scott Dibble may claim to be champions for progressive transportation policy, but when it comes to the future of I-94, they are blocking progress on a generational opportunity to repair the harms of past […]
- Take Action: MnDOT is Trying to Block Twin Cities Boulevard Feasibility Study Bill with an Inaccurate Bill AnalysisMnDOT Commissioner Nancy Daubenberger and staff are openly opposing a highway-to-boulevard feasibility study (SF 2180 and HF 2270) through an inaccurate and inflated fiscal note.
- UPDATE & ACTION ALERT: Bills have been introduced to study an I-94 boulevard conversionBills have been introduced to study the Twin Cities Boulevard. Take action by contacting the Transportation Committee Chairs and requesting that the bills receive a hearing date. Thanks to your advocacy, Representative Samantha Sencer-Mura (63A) and Senator Omar Fateh (62) have introduced bills in the House (HF 2270) and Senate (SF2180) to commission a comprehensive […]
- Update: Ask state legislators to study the Twin Cities Boulevard!We are asking state legislators to support a feasibility study to evaluate a highway-to-boulevard conversion of I-94 in between Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Take action by sending an email and sharing your support! Now is a critical time to study the Twin Cities Boulevard to ensure that it receives fair consideration as future planning for […]
- ACTION ALERT: Ask MnDOT to include the Twin Cities Boulevard in the upcoming project options!UPDATE: MnDOT is now designing the project options for Rethinking I-94 and will reveal unveil them in 2023. These options, called “project alternatives”, are the proposed designs that will continue to be studied for the corridor. Ultimately, one will be selected as the “preferred alternative.” MnDOT is expected to unveil the initial project alternatives in […]