On Wednesday, August 10, Our Streets Minneapolis is partnering with BF50 Indigenous Health to host a group bike in Prospect Park to discuss MnDOT’s Rethinking I-94 project and the Twin Cities Boulevard campaign. We will also be joined by Minneapolis Ward 2 Council Member Robin Wonsley! This is an opportunity for you to share your priorities for the future of the I-94 corridor.
The short ride will begin at 3:30 PM at Towerside Park (2905 4th St. SE, Minneapolis) and will end at Chergosky Park, which borders I-94 (201 Seymour Avenue SE, Minneapolis). This ride will be at a slow and leisurely pace. Bicyclists of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided at Chergosky Park. We will also hear from Council Member Wonsley, provide a brief overview of MnDOT’s Rethinking I-94 Project & the Twin Cities Boulevard campaign, and provide an opportunity for community members to speak about the future of the highway and share their priorities.
Event Agenda, Wednesday August 17
- 3:30 PM: Gather at Towerside Park
- 3:45 PM: Bike Ride Departs
- 4:00 PM: Arrive at Chergosky Park
- 4:05 PM: Introduction to MnDOT’s Rethinking I-94 Project & Twin Cities Boulevard
- 4:20 PM: Community Members
- 4:30 PM: Council Member Wonsley
- 4:45 PM: Community Conversations
- 5:00 PM: Closing & Announcements
We’d love to see you there. Register here!